Monday, March 1, 2010

Hidden Island Farms has an official blog!

Well, the time has come. That is, the time for me to start writing my "farm blog" for all you curious people out there on "the internets". So, wether you are family, friends, a customer, or just interested in the goings-on at Hidden Island Farms, then this is the place to be. I'll try to post at LEAST once a week. Really I'd like to post every day, and post pictures and video also, but at the moment I don't have internet at my house, so for now I might be a little more sporadic. But if something interesting happens at the farm, such as getting a new animal, or planting some new fruit trees etc. I will try and post about it right away (with pictures!). For everyone with high-speed internet connections, you'll be able to enjoy watching video from the farm in HD (yes, Hi-Def). I can upload videos I took with my Canon HV20 HD Video Camera and post it to Vimeo where it can be viewed in full 720p or even 1080p Hi-Definition! Even YouTube has HD video now, so I might give that a try also, but I've had good luck with Vimeo so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment