Friday, March 12, 2010

Pigs love mowed grass

Pigs munching mowed grass!

Pigs love mowed grass. Who would of thought? Anyways... Short post because I am soooo tired. I Spent all day removing hundreds of FULL-SIZE dormant Lavender plants from my dads property. "Camano Island Lavender Farm" is being downsized, and I've never been more relieved! The annual Lavender bouquet harvest was something I always dreaded, but this summer it will be MUCH more manageable. Thank you Anthony and Dallan for being good workers! Mexican worker who RAN AWAY after working for 30 minutes: you are lame, and your orange hair made you look stupid. Anyways, I won't be using "that form" of labor anymore, too unpredictable. I'll stick with the good ol' local boys. Saturday is a workday here at Hidden Island Farms and I need to rest! Just a picture of the pigs showing "how they see things". So much has been going on the farm, I am so behind in posting, but I'll get around to it soon, and definently once I actually HAVE INTERNET ACCESS at my house, right now I'm in my car sitting outside the libary at Terry's Corner. My Dog-Livvie is taking a nap in the back seat. The chicks are not little fuzzballs anymore, theyre growing up fast. Ok, clothes in the dryer back home. Take care friends and family and everyone have a wonderful weekend. Plant a tree! Happy Farming!

No comments:

Post a Comment